PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK Vs. SATINDER KAPUR AND ANOTHER
1. Leave granted.
2. The appellant has approached this Court aggrieved by the judgment(s) and order(s) of the High Court of Delhi at New Delhi dated 20.03.2013 passed in W.P.(C) No. 8432/2011 and dated 27.11.2015 passed in Review Petition No. 245/2013.
3. While these appeals were pending before this Court, it is seen that the parties have arrived at a settlement. The said Deed of Settlement has already been filed before this Court and the same is on record. The terms of the said Deed of Settlement shall form part of this judgment.
4. Accordingly, these appeals are disposed of in terms of the Deed of Settlement with a further direction to the parties to strictly abide by the terms of settlement.
5. Pending applications, if any, shall stand disposed of.
6. There shall be no orders as to costs.